One Piece Manga Chapter 580

Download One Piece 580 Raw Scans (2 MB)

or click the One Piece 580 Raw scans below to read the whole chapter online.

onepiece 580 raw scans

onepiece 580 english chapter

one piece 580 download

One Piece 580 English Translation

Ben: Damn…. He was still up for fight..!
Kizaru: Yasakani no Magatama

Pirate: Damn, relentless to the end!!
pirate: I hope it didn’t hit…
pirate: Ace’s bro!! Jinbei!!!
Heart pirate: Uwaaaaa!!! It’s gonna hit us!! Full speed ahead!!
Kizaru: …if they’re still alive after this, then we’ll just have to consider them very lucky, and give up…!
Hancock: Hurry!! Chase that submarine!!
Marine: How are we supposed to chase something under the sea!?
And I doubt they could possibly dodge those attacks by the admirals!!
Hancock: No… I’m sure he’s alive..!!
Akainu: Damn you Redhair….!!! You let the son of Dragon….!!!
Aokiji: Ice Age!!!
Lucky: They’re after the sub!! The ocean is freezing!!

Heart Pirate: Whoa!!! Oh crap!!

Hancock: Listen!! Report to the marines that I’m going to chase after “Strawhat” Luffy as a Shichibukai, and finish him off!!
Marine: y…yes!!

Marine: But how are we going to chase…!!
Hancock: Just go!!
Marine: Yes ma’am!! Wow, she’s unreasonable but so beautiful…!

Buggy: WHAT!? You lied to me about the treasure map!?
Shanks: I had to make it up on the spot. It’s been a while, Buggy.
Buggy: Don’t you it’s been a while me!! You forget I got a grudge on you, Shanks!?
How dare you use me for free!!
Pirate: Did you see that…
Pirate: Yeah, I saw…
Pirate: Look at the attitude he has towards the yonkou Redhaired…!!
Pirates: Captain Buggy… We’ll follow you for the rest of our lives!

Buggy: (But wait a min… if I stay with him, I can get away from this place safely!!)

Marco: Redhair….!!
Shanks: Marco… don’t fight back any further. Just withdraw in peace.
Marine: Hawkeyes!! Where are you going!!
Mihawk: I agreed to fight Whitebeard… but Redhair is outside of our agreement

Shanks: Even if you wish to pursue this further… the casualty on both sides are just going to increase!!
If anyone here isn’t done fighting….
Shanks: Then come on! We’ll take you on!!
Shanks: So… how about it, Teach… no, “Blackbeard”?
Blackbeard: Zehahahaha…. nah, I’ll pass. I got what I wanted for now, fighting you guys is too early at this point…!!!
Zehahaha!! …Men, let’s go!

1 comments:

Reset Scans said...

11. All information you included on your blog that's really commendable. All things are very useful. I hope you keep sharing your knowledgeable information about Manhwa Scans manhwa scan .Thank You So much.

Post a Comment